onsdag 2. mai 2012

Currently reading: The Aurora Teagarden Mysteries Omnibus 2 by Charlaine Harris


This omnibus contains the last four books in the Aurora Teagarden series. I read the first omnibus in April and I enjoyed it a great deal. It's a quick and fun read and I would characterize it as a sort of adult Nancy Drew/Veronica Mars kind of deal.

The main character is obviously Aurora Teagarden, and to her, but especially the police in her small towns annoyance, dead bodies seems to follow her around. It still bothers me a bit that she is a librarian rather than an investigator herself, because she always does a better job then the police to catch the killer. Of course, she gets in a lot of nasty situations..

I would recommend these books to anyone looking for a quick, fun murder mystery!

- Siff

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar