lørdag 5. mai 2012

Weekly Memes

So I've been thinking that these will be my weekly memes in the future. I don't know if I will be able to do them all each week, but I figured if I really can't think of anything exciting to post that day I can look back at this and be a little bit inspired. The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but the other memes I don't think is something that I need to link back to. If anybody knows let me know and I will give credit where the credit is due. I just sat down and thought of words that would fit with each day and didn't look up if its something that is already done.

In Murder Monday I will talk about murder mysteries and crime novels I've either already read or want to read.

Top Ten Tuesday is as already said hosted by the broke and the bookish and they have new topics each  week which you can find on their blog. 

Wednesday Wants is basically books that I wish was on my shelf this very moment.

Thursday Treats is kind of not really decided, but I thought maybe it would be a post of book related stuff I've purchased, will purchase or wished I could purchase..

Freaky Friday will be about freaky books, or horror books or something in that line.

Sweet Saturday will be about contemporary books, sweet love stories and such.

And finally Super Sunday will be about books in the paranormal genre.


I hope this will be interesting for more people than just me.. hehe :)

- Siff

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar