tirsdag 1. mai 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Books You'd Like To See Made Into A Movie: 


(In random order)


1: The Gone series by Michael Grant, however I would prefer it to become a TV show though. It would be like LOST meets Heroes in a way, which would be epic in my opinion.


2: Divergent by Veronica Roth, because come on! Who wouldn't wanna see that movie!!


3: Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins, although I've only read the first book yet I think I would say that this would probably also be better as a TV series..


4: The Maze Runner by James Dashner!! OMG, that has to happen!


5: I know the first book in the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan already is a movie: but what about the rest of the books?! As well as the Heroes of Olympus series as well.. come on! I'm waiting!


6: Heist Society by Ally Carter, cause that would be entertaining too.


7: I think the Aurora Teagarden series by Charlaine Harris would make a great premise of a murder mystery TV show as well, like an adult Nancy Drew/Veronica Mars sort of thing. 


8: The Harper Connelly series by Charlaine Harris as well; I'd watch that show! (Imagine being hit by lightning and start seeing dead souls and whatever afterwards. It would be like a different version of Ghost Whisperer). 


9: Across the Universe trilogy by Beth Revis. 


10: Paranormalcy by Kiersten White, but again; as  a TV series.


Bonus:


*: In Norwegian the series is called Sagan om Isfolket by Margit Sandemo, however in english its the Legend of the Ice People. Which will forever be in my heart. It's 47 books, i've read them all three times but i will probably read them over and over again in my lifetime. It's basically paranormal romance for adults if you put it simply, but it's so so so so much more than that. (Click on the link if you are interested reading more). And again; it would have to be a TV show...




There are probably several more books that i've forgot atm, but that's my list for this tuesday; hope you enjoy :)


Thanks to The Broke and the Bookish for this weeks topic!


- Siff

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar