onsdag 16. mai 2012

Wednesday Wants (2)


The springtime is finally here and summer is right around the corner, which means I start craving super easy and fun books to read while laying out on the grass on the sun. With that in mind I've chosen The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour and Supergirl Mixtapes by Meagan Brothers for this weeks WW. 

The Disenchantments is about graduation, summer, music and life choices, in a sense. Colby and Bev have a pact for when they graduate; they are going to go on the road with Bev's band a spend the next year traveling around Europe. However during the summer the plan is failing and new plans takes form. A book about music, summer and hopefully some loveydoveyness is seems like a perfect summer read in my mind. 

Supergirl Mixtapes is about a girl named Maria who are going to visit her estranged mother in NY for the summer. She is looking for some big city adventure, flirting and pure bliss and finds herself immersed in the rock music and busy streets that New York has to offer. However her mother caries some secrets and Maria finds herself in the need to decide where and with whom her loyalty lies. 


Considering my recent splurge on books... I don't know if I actually will get my hands on these books this summer, but lets just imagine a fairy book mother of some sorts will come and grant all my bookish wishes while I lay in the summer sun enjoying what the life of books has to offer. 

- Siff



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar