onsdag 9. mai 2012

Wednesday Wants (1)



So I think I will try to post a Wednesday Wants post each wednesday, but I'm not sure if this is an original idea or if it's already done by someone, I tried to google it but it didn't come up with anything so if anyone know if this is something about it please let me know :)

 My first Wednesday Wants consists of two books by Brenna Yovanoff that I have been eying for a really long time now but haven't picked up.. yet!

The Replacement is about a boy/guy named Mackie who is a Replacement and was left in the crib of a human baby when he was born. He has apparently allergies to iron, blood and consecrated ground which means that he has a tough time growing up in a human world.
I came across a copy of this book in a norwegian bookstore once, but i really didn't like the cover with the guy on it so i didn't pick it up... But I need to order it sometime soon I think, cause I really really want to read it!

The Space Between is about Daphne who is the daughter of Lucifer and Lilith. Her brother Obie gets kidnapped and apparently she is in some way responsible for that. She goes to the streets of Earth and taps in to her demonic powers to try and find him.
Sounds fascinating and the cover on this book is gorgeous as well!

- Siff




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar